Over the last few decades, I have read and researched every piece of information on the so-called Roswell UFO crash in Roswell in the summer of 1947. If I am honest with myself, I have to admit there is no conclusive evidence that Roswell was indeed a crash of an extraterrestrial vehicle that deposited dead aliens on a New Mexico desert.
There are tons of circumstantial info, affidavits from key eyewitnesses, books written by hundreds of Roswell researchers and groupies, but there is no physical evidence that I have seen that proves the event ever really happened. Here are some of the possibilities of what it was that doesn’t entail a spaceship filled with little, childlike aliens:
- A cover story to hide some sort of potentially catastrophic atomic weapon or bomb accident, such as a lost A-bomb or malfunctioning one.
- A cover story to hide the shooting down and capturing of a secret Russian experimental aircraft designed to evade our radar and piloted by specially-trained midget pilots.
- A cover story to hide our secret high-attitude surveillance balloon technology of the era.
- A cover story to hide a new kind of aircraft the United States was testing.
Other More Exotic Possibilities
- A cover story to hide an inter-dimensional experiment that opened a window to another universe.
- A cover story to hide a time travel crew from the future Earth.
- A cover story to hide an event that could not be understood and stumped everyone in government and the scientific community. An event so bizarre and scary that the powers-that-be decided to hide it in the highest Top Secret Classification known to man. An event that still continues to baffle and terrify the greatest minds of today who are privy to the secret.
What do you think?
© 2018 Chet Dembeck