While the highest levels of U.S. government denied and continue today to deny the existence of extraterrestrials and their invasion of our air space and land, it has not stopped at least one of the United States’ most secretive agencies to prepare a survival plan in the event of an alien invasion.
A declassified draft report from the super-secret National Security Agency outlines a 6-step strategy it says mankind must embrace if we are to survive an extraterrestrial invasion.
In the preface of the little-known, once top secret paper drawn up in 1968, the unidentified analyst states that it would be dangerous for the United States to assume that UFOs are not real and that such an attitude could leave us wide open for attack from our earthbound enemies such as the Russians.
This chilling draft report explores various UFO scenarios, but it minces no words when it lays out mankind’s options for survival if it turns out to be that UFOs and extraterrestrials are real – and decide to make their move.
“If ‘they’ discover you, it is an old but hardly invalid rule of thumb, ‘they’ are your technological superiors,” the report says. “Human history has shown us time and again the tragic results of a confrontation between a technologically superior civilization and a technologically inferior people. The ‘inferior’ is usually subject to conquest.”
6-Step strategy for human survival
The NSA document concedes that if extraterrestrials decide to invade, we are at their mercy. But the paper does offer a 6-step strategy for humankind’s survival:
1. Full and honest acceptance of the nature of the inferiorities separating you from the advantages of the other people.
2. Compete national solidarity in all positions taken in dealing with the other culture.
3. Highly controlled and limited intercourse with the other side — doing only those actions advantageous to the foreigner which you are absolutely forced to do by circumstances.
4. A correct but friendly attitude toward the other people.
5. A national eagerness to learn everything possible about the other culture — its technological and cultural strengths and weaknesses. This often involves sending selected groups and individuals to the other’s country to become one of his kind, or even to help him in his wars against other adversaries.
6. Adopting as many of the advantages of the opposing people as you can, and doing it as fast as possible — while still protecting your own identity by molding each new knowledge increment into your own cultural cast.
Could our government have already been following these strategies for the last six decades? This would explain a lot about reports of the military being involved in cattle mutilations, and its interest in human abductions by UFOS. Of course, this is purely speculation on my part. What do you think?
© 2018 Chet Dembeck